City Year Detroit hosts our 9th Annual Ripples of Hope benefit dinner on April 28, 2011 at The Max M. Fisher Music Center. This year, City Year honors Carol Goss, President of the Skillman Foundation, with the Idealist in Action Award.
The Event Details are as follows:
Ripples of Hope, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Strolling Dinner followed by Awards Program
The Max M. Fisher Music Center
Program Highlights will include:
- PT! Full City Year Corps Members doing PT for our guests!
- Morning Greeting!
- Stellar Networking with Detroit’s Involved Business Leaders
- Heartfelt Testimonials from Teachers and Corps Members about the POWER of Service
- Honoring Carol Goss for her lifetime of service
- And of course, the Night of Ask.
For More Information on the Event, please contact Jenna Moritz, City Year Detroit, 313-874-6447.